Voting

My Anniversary

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

!! A.d.s !!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

!! Cuba Test Try !!

erm.. I got inspired by my friends especially from Atip and Ikin... that they gonna try to speak English often until they are fluent in speaking.... until Ikin also post the story in her blog in English.. so I wanna try to post my story in starting from now.. and later yet I've got more confident in speaking English publicly... that was my determination before I've got to work after the practical session... so once again to http://mzzenma.blogspot.com @ ZEQHTY NAQUIAH to help in the process of learning.... wah so excited maa.... I don't know what to say... thanx a lot to all of you who inspired me to be more alert about my future....

Usually, my problem in speaking is about the pronunciation.. I can't speak well because sometime I just can't pronounce it well.. so that my friends will not understand on what I am saying... poor me right.... hukhukhuk..... really poor to me when I am too shy to try or to ask to my friends... (what a big loss ADDE)... * sigh.. like saying goes said that "THERE A WILL, THERE IS A WAY".. something like that la.... I'm not sure about that idiom... and now.. I promise to myself to try to speak in English very often to ensure that I can speak English fluently..... I must keep my promise for my better future.... I don't want my firends or others to laugh at me when I'm speaking....  (I wanna be proud of myself) I know I can do it... Come on la.. This is me "ADDE"... I know myself better then anyone accept my beloved mom... (suddenly I miss my hug able mom)..

FYI... this coming Sunday my mom will come to Malacca (here) not to visit me but to visit my uncle @ her lil bro... my uncle was a policemen in Malacca... so for the hari raya.. he and his family cannot come to visit us in Batu Pahat.... (his hometown) so that's why la my mom and other siblings also with all her grandchild (my cousin's child) come here to visit him..... He stays at Taman Sri Duyong, around Semabok (I guess la).... then my mom will pick up me at Orchard Square.. (my rent house) to go berhari raya... then, my sis told me yesterday.. that they want to "jalan2" in Malacca especially go to MYDIN.. to buy a lot of stuff.... I know that was ideas from my mom and her sister..... from my side, I have no rejection or objection as long as they don't forget to fetch me here.. I'm waiting...

this is my aunty and my mom =)

as far as I concern, they will come here convoy.. there are about 3 or 4 cars... because we are one big happy family.... my cousin ANA just bought new car -SAGA 3 days before Hari Raya.... then, my cousins (they are twins) also bought a new car.. - VIVA... wah.. so next year.. Insya Allah.. my turn to buy a new car for my family.... then I am also asking my sister to tell my cousin AJID.. to bring a lot of Mercun.... we want to play at Orchard Square..... if anyone scold... who cares.....!! ehehhe =)

this is Ana, Me, the red one is Insyirah beside her is Sabrina... the two men are Ajid (the younger one) and my uncle Che' Lokman..

!! I SOUND SILLY WHEN I SPEAK MALAY !!

No comments: