Voting

My Anniversary

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

!! A.d.s !!

Friday, August 20, 2010

!! F.O.R.C.I.N.G !!

erm... mcm ne erk aku nak start mende ni.. actually ni adalah luahan perasaan aku yang paling ketara.. dlm BULAN RAMADHAN.. may be by the time of SYAWAL.. it'll be okai... I guess.... hahh (sigh).. what I'm thinking right now is " I hate being FORCE by other party "... if u're using an act.. I can stated clearly about the act.. that seem very2 vague about the act 714...

[Act 174]
EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS (DISCIPLINE) ACT 1976
Incorporating all amendments up to 1 October 2006

  I may get the 2006 amendment but for the new amendment is not publish yet.. arghh  WTF... every students has their own timetable that they used to fulfull all what they wanted.. but PLEASE!!!! don't force us to go to dinner HRS & INNSO.. u must know the reason why we are not going... (not all but half of us especially HR students...) first u stated that we must pay RM20 but at the end when there is no good respond from the students and u start forcing us by using ACT.... how come that can be??? (desprate huh!!)

arghh!! I can't really stand about it... for INSSO students that will be the very best dinner but not for HR students.... just like the dinner last sem.... before that, let me make it clear about why HRS & INSSO is collaborating in any events in the campus... this is because OUR KP (coordinator program) is handling the HRS & INSSO students.. but from my point of view.. he is quite bias to the HRS students compared to INSSO students... because his main lecturing is in INSURANCE.... other that that.... he just be closed with HRS people only I mean in the society ONLY!!.. not for all HRS which is not in the top management... I know la... may some people say that I'm wrong.. but this is opinion.. opinion is never wrong.. it is very subjective.... everyone knows about it.. come on la..... okai back to the dinner last sem.... it was held at BOTANICAL CAFE in AYER KEROH.. we need to pay RM30 but what we get is.... NOTHING>>; we don't even get the seats n ates all the food that being served BUFFETLY... this is unsystematically from the management.. i know that i'm NOT PERFECT HUMAN BEING... but I know my right as a student. they force the students (the same way like THEY did for the last sem...) but the places is too small... about 300 invitation (by forcing) but the guests are over the 350 people... can u imagine how crowd it was..... one more thing... we pay RM30 but we get to eat about RM3.. it is not worth it.. all the lucky numbers at INSSO hands.. so who get the lucky number?? majority is INSSO.. what's a kid mind.... 

the best reason for not going to dinner this sem at 26/8/2010 at De'Village, Ayer Keroh.... I hate when the same incidents happened once again.. even though this is our final sem.. I won't regret if we don't go... S.E.R.I.K!!! U KNOW THAT WORD??? erm.. the latest news I get was this morning.... from our IR lecturer..... PUAN RIDHAWATI BINTI HAJI ZAKARIA... she just convey the message from our KP that the students should go to the dinner and they start forcing us by act.. 714... he said that, students who are not going to dinner will be given their names to HEP to take an action... otherwise at least... they are willing to pay the fine as mush as RM100.00 but according to the EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS (DISCIPLINE) ACT 1976 is stated as below......

Student’s activities outside campus
13. No student, and no organization, body or group of students, shall organize,
carry out or participate in any activity outside the campus, except with the prior
written permission of the Executive Head and in due compliance with any
restriction, term or condition which the Executive Head may deem necessary
or expedient to impose.

this act seem very vague because from my understanding.... dinner is not COMPULSARY to go.. since we are from dip.... unless it is for the PRE-GRADE... may be we can put it under consideration..... but the pre-grade ussually is not being paid by us as students.. it is all the responsibiliteis of UiTM... ermm.. how come this happen.. another reasons we don't want to go because we had 2 tests a day after the dinner... so when we gonna study..... (this time i'm very concern  about the test..... this really from deep inside my heart....) next is... the last payment for dinner RM20.00 on Monday..... For me, I stick with my decision..WHO CARES??! DID ANYONE CARE WHEN YOU FAIL IN EXAM?? NO RITE..... SO PLEASE STOP!!!!!!..... 

to be cont....

!! sigh.. sigh.. and sigh !!

No comments: