Voting

My Anniversary

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

!! A.d.s !!

Friday, December 10, 2010

!! Result da kua !!

finally my result has been published in my emel... what a scary day for me.... I can't even sleep tide during last night.. *cewah...... alhamdulillah.. my result quite okai and thanx god I've got all clear papers.... I really thank you to all my beloved lecturers that teach me a lot... and I am on the top of the world when my paper LAW pass not fail...... what a big relief....

and also thanks a lot to all my friends that help me a lot in my studies especially amy and zeqhty for all they attention to me.... ehehhe.. love u guys..... ouh what a beautiful day... yay...yahoo... dabebabedoooooo!!!!!! I am proud of myself coz of my ability and capabilty during my study.....

No comments: