Voting

My Anniversary

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

!! A.d.s !!

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

!! Bowling Tournament !!

this tournament was join was last sem and last two sem... I love to play bowling eventhough I not as experts like other friends... the tournament was held at MITC, Ayer Keroh.. more specific at the MIBC.. this tournament as usual collaborating with INSSO students because we are sharing and caring our coordinator... and as usual also I'm the only the girl in my group and the rest are the men... but for the last sem we are mixed each other between INSSO and HRS.. still I'm the only "FlOWER" in that group....

for the first tournament we won the fourth place and the latest we won the second place.... I was proud to have the PIALA!! as my collections at KBM.... okai la daripada tak ada... huhu.. my group member are MIZAR and PILUS...  then when we are mixing with INSSO.. we just added three of INSSO students but they are juniors... it's okai maa if we can win....

my group members...

we are enjoying the moment before the tournament...

 only me from BBHR5A and the rest BBHR5B =)

No comments: