Voting

My Anniversary

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

!! A.d.s !!

Monday, December 20, 2010

!! Last Event !!

the last event that i've ever attending was two month ago..... PGL @ Pre Graduation Lunch that was held at Equatorial Hotel at the middle of Malacca town.... this event broadly by Uitm itself.. I was studied her in Malacca about two years but since I was in Malacca.. I only attend for the two big events.. Firstly is HRS DINNER with INSSO and secondly is PGL... other than that, I've only attend to the Bowling Tournament.... every sem I've join this tournament...

okai.. now let's talk about the PGL... this party was called PGL because it is was held during the lunch time... about 11 or 12 o'clock... the date??? I can't remember even the party was unforgettable memories.... my friends very happy when they know I'll join this event.. actually, I am not saying that I'm anti-social person... but I just don't like the way the party was handle.. such as HRS Dinner... that was the unforgetable dinner I've ever attend for the rest of my life.. that is why I don't like to go Dinner when it is unsystematically handled.... the most thing I've really hate is UNSYSTEMATICALLY!!!!!...

During the PGL... I was sat on the table of number 25..... and for the girls there were Ann... Liya... Ecah and my beloved hugable friend, Amy..... and the rest are the guys such as Faris, Shai, Pilus @ Wan, Mizar and our class rep.. Che' Arm.... without the certainty.... we are wearing the same colors of Baju Kurung and the same color of selendang.... which by Me.. Liya and Ecah...... eheheh =) other than that, for the guys.. Mizar and Che' Arm are weraing the Pink Baju Melayu while Faris and Shai are wearing the Black Baju Melayu.... so.. and the best part was... Ann's baju kurung is the same color of the "alas meja".... so sweet.......

there are a lot ot foods were being served that day such as nasi putih, ayam goreng kashmir, ikan bawal sambal, sotong masak sos tiram and others.... I was so full that day... after the event ends... Iwas straight away to the Malacca Central (MC) to go back home... I just can't remember it was the study week or the last day in Malacca.... (*short term memory maaa.....) what so ever.. I'm just feeling real happy that day.. we tooks so many pictures but until now I still not download it in FB... (sorry ye kengkawan..) especially to BBHR5A..... and for the first time during that event... I've been make up myself after learn a few steps from my roomates.. IKIN... thanks girl!! hurm Ijust miss them so tide maa.... miss uols friends...

now I am doing my Industrial Practical in JKR, Batu Pahat... @ at my hometown and same goes with all my members.. then we can meet again on this coming 27th December after the Christmas break.... this is for the first time we are meet again after we've been apart for about a month.... they are like my brothers and sisters when I was in Malacca.. thanks a lot to all of u dude!!! okai.. I'll stop now and let me show the picture during the PGL.... =)
the night before PGL...

Ecah, Liya, Arm (specky) & Mizar...

Ecah.. Me... Liya...

Ikin, Liya (Fin), Me, Atip, Ecah & Liya

part of BBHR5A =)

My sweet Amy...
!! Thanx for the sweet memories !!




No comments: