Voting

My Anniversary

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

!! A.d.s !!

Monday, January 24, 2011

!! long2 time ago !!

actually this day had been left for many months ago... ( as usual I can't remember the date... kuangkuangkuang ) this time I would like to story mory morning glory about Ikin's open house... the open house was held during the Hari Raya Aidilfitri.. but now I have the time to post it in the blog.... poor me... I don't have enough time to "taking care" of my blog.... hukhukhuk... =(... okai Ikan's house at N9 located near the Kota... more specific... I can't remember where it is.... hahahahaha....

her house really beautiful with the nice landscape.... and had won the 2nd prize of landsacping.... that is why I really wanna go to her house...... on that day.. only Me, Farah, Atip, Nana, Lia, Tikah Susu, Tikah Buang and Ain Afif.... we take a lot of pics at her house.. there we ate.. ketupat, rendang ayam, kuah lodeh and also nasi putih with fish soup.... ermmm.delicious.... =)

 Miss uols!!

1 comment:

KUREKURE COMEL said...

perrhhh....selamat berkenalan...hehehe