Voting

My Anniversary

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

!! A.d.s !!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

!! Raya At Malacca !!

as the day has come.. I count every single minute just to ensure that really my mom wanna come to Malacca??? that the big question mark in my head....lastly my mom come to Malacca and fetch me at my uncle's house.... there are about three cars and one van that convoy from BP to Malacca... all my families are gathered at my uncle's house at Taman Sri Duyong.. near SEMABOK....

after we having lunch together... we all go to MYDIN, Ayer Keroh to go shopping.... My mom and me also excited to buy a lot of things.. I bought the household things such as the food, onions, fries and other stuff..... i was send home by my cousin to the Orchard Square.. for the first time, I an show the right way to go to my house.... actually, i am bad in showing directions....

this is my cousins and me....

me and my sister...

my aunties and uncles.......


No comments: