Voting

My Anniversary

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

!! A.d.s !!

Sunday, October 17, 2010

!! As A Reminder !!

I just drop by to set as a reminder for myself.... actually.. KBM still owe me 4 certificates that I participate in activities that had been organized here...
  1. certificate of Orienteering at Pekan, Pahang
  2. certificate of JCorp seminar
  3. certificate from seminar organized by Finance students
  4. certificate of finishing school
actually, I look forward for this certificates because it help me a lot in finding jobs later.. after the internship. other than that, this is my certificates collection for degree session......that is why it is very important to me to market my self and being one of my competitive advantage as a UiTM, City Campus Malacca.....
!! Thank you !!

No comments: